Chicken, bacon and mushroom pizza
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Tomato pasta sauce|
|250 g||Button mushrooms, sliced|
|2||Chicken breasts, cooked and sliced|
|4||Bacon rashers, grilled and chopped|
|½ cup||Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 225 degC. Roll out your pizza dough into a 30cm diameter circle.
- Spread tomato pasta sauce over base.
- Cover with mushrooms, chicken and bacon.
- Drizzle with aioli and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Tip: Swap a good quality mayonnaise for the aioli.