Easy bacon and egg pies
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|8 pieces||White sliced sandwich bread|
|4 tsp||Basil pesto, optional|
|1||Black pepper - ground|
|8 slices||Bacon - rindless|
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Cut crusts off the bread and spread butter on one side.
- Place a slice of bread butter-side down in eight muffin pans.
- Lie a bacon rasher in each muffin pan allowing the surplus to drape over the sides.
- Place a teaspoon of pesto into each piece of bread and then cover with sliced tomato.
- Pour over egg (whisked) seasoned with salt and pepper and then sprinkle with a little cheese. Fold the surplus bacon over the filling.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked.