Berry Coconut Chocolate Slice
Slices can vary so much from those that are decadent and delicious to fruity, wholemeal varieties, so it's good to have a few favourites of each type in your repertoire.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
|½ cup||White chocolate bits|
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Add egg yolks and mix well, then add flour, cornflour and baking powder.
- Press mixture into a 20 x 30cm lined slice pan. Bake for 15 mins.
- Beat egg whites with sugar to stiff peaks. Fold coconut and chocolate through mixture.
- Scatter raspberries over base and top with egg white mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden. Cool in pan for 10 mins before cutting into squares.