Stir-fry beef with satay sauce
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¾ cup||Soy sauce|
|¾ cup||Peanut butter|
|1 tbsp||Fresh ginger|
|1 tsp||Ground cumin|
|1 tbsp||Sweet chilli sauce|
|1 dash||Vegetable oil|
|600 g||Beef steaks|
|300 g||Green beans|
|0.4 cup||Basil leaves|
- Heat ½ cup soy sauce in a saucepan along with peanut butter (crunchy), grated ginger, cumin and sweet chilli sauce.
- Stir and add up to 1 cup of water until you get a good sauce consistency. Bring to the boil and set aside.
- Heat a wok, add a little oil and stir-fry beef in two batches until browned. Set aside.
- Add crushed garlic, sliced onion and carrot to the pan, stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook a further minute before adding the chopped broccoli and a little water. Cook until broccoli is just tender.
- Return beef to the pan, add remaining soy sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve beef with peanut sauce and scatter with basil leaves.