Glazed lamb chops
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¼ cup||Tomato chutney|
|2 tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tbsp||Red wine vinegar|
|2 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Preheat oven to 220 degC. Place lamb chops in an oven pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer for 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Pour glaze over lamb chops to coat evenly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked to your liking.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice.