Family favourite burgers
When the pace of life speeds up it is good to have some favourite recipes that are quick to prepare!
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2||Courgettes, ends removed|
|800 g||Beef mince|
|2 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
|100 g||Colby cheese, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Place onion, carrot, courgettes and garlic in the food processor and pulse until very finely chopped.
- Transfer veges to a large bow along with mince, breadcrumbs, eggs, tomato sauce and salt to taste. Using your hands, mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Form mixture into eight patties approximately 10cm in diameter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook patties in batches until well browned on each side. Transfer to a baking dish and cover with slices of cheese. Place in oven until cheese is melted and patties are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toast the burger buns and place a patty in each. Cover with the salad ingredients and toppings of your choice.