Pork with hokkien noodles
Hokkien mee refers to fried noodles cooked in Hokkien (Fujian) style. Made from wheat, hokkien noodles come in thick or thin varieties.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Soy sauce|
|¼ cup||Hoisin sauce|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|400 g||Hokkien noodles|
|2||Bok choy, sliced in half|
|¾ cup||Mung bean sprouts|
- Place thinly sliced pork in a shallow dish along with soy sauce, 2cm piece finely sliced ginger, garlic, hoisin and oyster sauces.
- Cook noodles according to packet directions, drain well.
- Heat oil in a pan or wok and quickly cook pork over a high heat until golden and cooked through.
- Cook bok choy (sliced in half) in boiling water until just wilted.
- Arrange noodles, pork, bok choy and sprouts on plates, sprinkle with lightly toasted peanuts, and serve.