Fish with tomato couscous
This Middle Eastern inspired fish dish will tickle your family's tastebuds!
|3||Tomatoes, medium, chopped|
|½ cup||Sundried tomatoes, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, or coriander, chopped|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|4||Fish fillets, white|
|1 tbsp||Moroccan spice, or Cajun|
|1||Lime, to serve|
- Place couscous in a heat-proof bowl. Pour over 1 1/2 cups of boiling water, stir, then cover with plastic wrap.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to steam and soften, then fluff up with a fork.
- Stir tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley or coriander, lime juice and olive oil into couscous.
- Season well with salt and pepper, stirring to combine. Set aside.
- Dust fish fillets lightly all over with Moroccan or Cajun spice blend.
- Heat a little oil in a nonstick frying pan and fry fish fillets for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of fillets, until browned and cooked through.
- The fish will flake easily, indicating it is cooked.
- Serve the fish on top of prepared couscous, with lime halves on the side to squeeze over.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL