Double chocolate cookies
These rich and delicious chocolate cookies can be varied by adding chopped nuts.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|¼ cup||Cocoa powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|100 g||White chocolate, roughly chopped|
- Beat butter and sugars until pale and creamy.
- Sift in flour, cocoa and baking soda, then mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chunks.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place large spoonfuls of dough onto a greased or lined baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes until cookies are cracked on top.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an air-tight container.