Rhubarb crumble cheesecake
Want a dessert to impress your dinner guests with? This variation on cheesecake and traditional apple crumble is bound to make an impression.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 sheets||Sweet pastry sheet|
|¼ cup||Brown sugar|
|2 tbsp||White sugar|
|500 g||Cream cheese|
|250 g||Creme fraiche|
|3 stalks||Pink rhubarb|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Roll sweet short pastry out to fit the sides and base of a 20cm springform pan.
- Place butter, flour, brown and white sugars in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles large crumbs.
- Mix cream cheese, crème fraiche, sugar and eggs in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour filling into pastry case, gently dropping pieces of rhubarb, chopped and lightly cooked into the mixture.
- Sprinkle crumble over the cake and bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing.