Sticky mango chicken
2 cups basmati rice1/2 cup natural yoghurt3/4 cup mango chutney2 tbsp chopped coriander or parsley4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless150g green beans, roughly chopped3/4 cup frozen sweet corn kernels2
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Basmati rice|
|½ cup||Natural yoghurt|
|¾ cup||Mango chutney|
|150 g||Green beans|
|¾ cup||Whole kernel sweetcorn|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
- Rinse rice well and boil or steam according to packet directions until cooked.
- Mix together the yoghurt, chutney and chopped herbs and coat the chicken with half of the mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes if you have time.
- Grill the chicken for 20 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through.
- Cook the roughly chopped beans in boiling water for a couple of minutes until tender, add the corn and return to the boil. Drain well.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the rice. Cook for a few minutes, then stir in the beans and sweet corn. When the chicken is cooked, slice and stir through the rice with the remaining yoghurt, mango chutney and coriander mixture.