Seafood skewers and herbed couscous with radishes
( SERVES 1 )
If you have never tried a cooked radish before, it's time for a great new taste; they are transformed in the cooking
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|75 g||Boneless salmon fillets, chunks, fresh, skinless|
|40 g||Kingfish, chunks,fresh|
|1||Red onion, small wedge|
|¼||Red capsicum, cut into two pieces|
|1 to taste||Basil leaves|
|1||Tomato, small fresh|
Herbed couscous with radishes
|2 cups||Couscous, cooked and prepared|
|¼ cup||Spring onion, chopped|
|¼ cup||Parsley, finely chopped|
Adjust quantities accordingly for the number you are serving; these are the ingredients you need to make one kebab. Please note you will need long skewers for these and allow one kebab per person as they are generous.
To prepare seafood skewers
- Preheat the oven 180 degC fan grill.
- Thread the skewer with seafood, interspersed with the vegetables and herbs.
- Finish the skewer with the small tomato and grill for 8 minutes. This time is based on the seafood being at room temperature when you start.
To prepare herbed couscous with radishes
- Combine ingredients and serve couscous on plate with the seafood skewer and the cooked radishes.
- Allocate three radishes per person, then cut them in half and cook in a hot pan for a few minutes with butter. Season with salt and pepper.