Chicken and mango stir-fry
This delicious stir-fry uses canned mangoes, so you can make it for dinner, all year round.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|4||Boneless chicken thighs|
|⅓ cup||Soy sauce|
|425 g||Mangoes - sliced|
|210 g||Egg noodles|
|2 tbsp||Peanut oil|
|100 g||Snow peas|
|3 tbsp||Sweet chilli sauce|
- Cut boneless, skinless chicken thighs into bite-size chunks. Place in a bowl with chopped red chillies, grated ginger, crushed garlic, soy sauce and 4 tbsp mango juice from 425g can mango slices. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Chop the mango into small chunks and set aside. Cook noodles (3 bundles, roughly 210 gm) according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan and stir-fry vegetables for 3 minutes until tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the chicken (reserving the marinade) and cook for 5 minutes until cooked through and golden. Add the marinade and bubble for 2 minutes.
- Add mango and vegetables and mix to combine. Toss with noodles, then add lime juice and sweet chilli sauce to taste.