Beef, Lime & Avocado Tacos
Your family will love these quick and easy tacos at dinner time - warm the taco shells in the microwave or oven for a delicious and exotic meal.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|500 g||Beef steaks|
|½ cup||Sour cream|
|¼ cup||Coriander leaves|
- Mix together the oil, garlic (finely chopped), salt and pepper. Place steak in a shallow dish and rub with garlic oil. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle and cook steak over a high heat for 4 minutes each side, more or less depending on your personal preference.
- Set the steak aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice avocado and drizzle with lime juice. Finely slice onion, tomatoes and capsicum.
- Slice beef into thin strips and arrange in shells along with avocado, onion, tomato and capsicum. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.