Steamed fish parcels
The secret to this meal is in the neat presentation - once uncovered, the baking paper becomes a decorative element of the dish.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|125 g||Dried egg noodles|
|600 g||White fish|
|¼ cup||Coriander leaves|
|2 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|¼ cup||Soy sauce|
- Cook noodles in boiling water until just tender. Drain well.
- Cut pieces of baking paper approximately 30cm square.
- Place a bundle of noodles in the centre of each piece of paper and cover with a fish fillet, tucking in ends as needed. Divide grated ginger, finely sliced mushrooms, finely sliced capsicum, spring onion and coriander leaves between each parcel, covering the fish.
- Drizzle each parcel with sesame oil and a little soy sauce.
- Fold the baking paper over the fish, tucking in the ends and forming a neat parcel. Place the parcels seam side down in a bamboo steamer. Cover steamer and place over a saucepan of boiling water. Steam for 10 minutes until fish is just cooked.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL