Courgette and feta frittata
A quick, easy and delicious vegetarian option the whole family will love - perfect for those long summer nights!
|200 g||Feta cheese|
|1 to taste||Black pepper - ground|
- Top and tail courgettes and grate the flesh into a colander. Sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes, then press out as much liquid as possible.
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl and crumble over two thirds of the feta. Mix in the courgettes and all but 2 teaspoons of the mint.
- Heat a 28cm frying pan over a medium heat and grease with a little butter or oil. Pour in the mixture, grind over black pepper and cook until almost set on top.
- Place frittata under a hot grill until the top is just set.
- Turn frittata out onto a plate and garnish with reserved feta and mint. Serve with salad.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL