( SERVES 16 )
These muesli slices are yummy and full of nutrition, your kids will love the sultanas and seeds.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|¼ cup||Sunflower seeds|
|¼ cup||Pumpkin seeds|
|1 cup||Rolled oats|
|½ cup||Self raising flour|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Melt butter, brown sugar and honey in a small saucepan.
- Mix Weet-Bix, sultanas, seeds, oats and flour in a bowl.
- Mix the butter mixture well into the dry ingredients.
- Press mixture into a 27 x 18cm slice pan.
- Bake 20 minutes until golden and firm. Cool and cut.