Chicken pasta salad
( SERVES 15 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Pasta spirals|
|1 to taste||Salt|
|1||Chicken breast, poached|
|1||Lemon, juice of 1/2 the lemon|
|2||Celery stalks, roughly chopped|
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken breast in a small saucepan of water until cooked through. Set aside to cool, then roughly chop.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the milk.
- Chop the avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine pasta with chicken, mayonnaise, celery, and mix well. Lastly, gently mix through avocado.
- Chill until ready to serve.