Capsicum and Blackbean Salad
( SERVES 4 )
This deliciously light salad is great as a starter, or a light afternoon snack.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|400 g||Canned black beans|
|½ cup||Fresh coriander|
|¼ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Remove the seeds from the capsicums and finely chop.
2. Drain the beans and rinse under cold water.
3. Combine the capsicum, beans, coriander and onion in a serving bowl.
4. Combine 1 tablespoon of lime juice, cumin, oil and garlic in a small bowl.
5. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss well.