Tuna filled capsicum
( SERVES 8 )
Serve as part of an antipasto platter or casual meal.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 to drizzle||Oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Fresh parsley|
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Halve capsicums, remove seeds and place in a baking dish. Drizzle with oil and cook for 20 minutes until just tender but still holding their shape. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place 25g of butter in a frying pan and gently cook the chopped onion until tender.
- Add the capers, anchovies fillets and chopped parsley, and continue to cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add the sherry and remaining butter, then transfer mixture to the bowl of a food processor. Add drained tuna, lemon rind and juice (either sqeeze from the lemon or use ready made lemon juice) , and season. Process until mixture comes together.
- Pile tuna filling into each capsicum half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.