Courgette and pesto soup
( SERVES 4 )
Instead of beans you can add potato.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and gently cook chopped onion and courgettes for 10 minutes until tender.
- Add chicken stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add beans and simmer gently for a further 5 minutes.
- Puree soup in batches in a blender or food processor. Return to the saucepan and bring back to a simmer.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Serve soup topped with a dollop of pesto.