Bangers & Mash with Slow-cooked Balsamic Onions
( SERVES 4 )
Bangers and mash have never looked or tasted so good.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|800 g||Agria potatoes|
|1 to taste||Sea salt|
- Place onions, butter, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar into a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for a further 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until just tender. Heat cream and butter together. Drain potatoes well and mash until smooth with the hot cream and butter.
- While potatoes are cooking, have sausages(beef or pork) cooking in a frying pan or barbecue until golden and cooked through.
- Serve sausages with a large spoonful of mash, onions and a drizzle of pan juices.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL