Tortilla should be only just cooked as the egg tends to go rubbery if overcooked.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|250 g||Chorizo sausages|
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook finely chopped onion, cubed potatoes and chopped capsicum until just tender.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and mix in chorizo.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Transfer the potato and chorizo mixture from the frying pan into the bowl with the eggs.
- Wipe out the pan and add a little more oil. Place over a medium heat and pour in egg mixture. Cook until just set, then place pan under a hot grill to set the top.