( SERVES 4 )
Serve this delicious sausage dish with crusty bread or mash on the side.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Beef stock|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Heat a little of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, prick sausages with a fork and cook until well coloured.
- Remove sausages from the pan and set aside. Wipe excess fat out of pan with a paper towel.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan and gently cook carrots (diced), leeks (finely sliced), celery (sliced) and garlic (finely chopped) until tender.
- Increase the heat and pour in lager and beef stock, allow to boil and reduce by half. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return sausages to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.