Caramel Chocolate Pots
( SERVES 6 )
Perfect for entertaining, or a romantic dessert for two.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1½ cups||Coconut cream|
|125 g||Milk chocolate|
|½ cup||Whipped cream|
|1 garnish||Milk chocolate|
1. Place sugar, butter and water in a small saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil and leave without stirring until mixture changes colour. Slightly tilt the pan until the colour starts to change to amber.
2. Remove from heat and quickly stir in the cream, being careful of hot splatters.
3. Add the chocolate and stir until smooth.
4. Pour into 1/2 cup capacity glasses or ramekins and refrigerate until set.
5. Top with a little whipped cream and shaved chocolate before serving.