( SERVES 4 )
A wonderfully grown-up version of fast-food, and healthy for the whole family.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|350 g||Salad greens|
- Place chickpeas and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add egg, pesto, oregano, parmesan and breadcrumbs, pulse until well combined. Season and mix in spring onions.
- Form mixture into patties and dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook patties until golden and crisp on both sides.
- Slice panini in half and toast, serve with patties and salad.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL