Food truck recipes - paper baked fish
( SERVES 4 )
Recipe by Michael Van De Elzen. All recipes are based on food sold in TV ONE series The Food Truck.
Paper Baked Fish
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|4 pieces||Snapper fillets, 100g each|
|1||Fennel bulb, sliced thinly|
|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Black pepper|
|4 tsp||Creme fraiche, lite|
|¼ tsp||Lemon juice|
|½ tbsp||Capers, chopped|
|½ tbsp||Gherkin, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 tbsp||Watercress, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Place each portion of fish on a square of baking paper.
- Top with fennel slices, and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Mix crème fraiche and lemon juice together.
- Serve fish with lemon crème fraiche and salsa verde.
To make salsa verde, mix all ingrdients together in a bowl.