Spicy Chicken Nibbles
( SERVES 4 )
The flavours have been kept mild but for Guy Fawkes tonight, you can rev them up to make your nibbles extra spicy - get the fireworks happening on your tastebuds! You could try using chicken wings instead of nibbles. Tomato salsa makes an excellent dipping sauce but you could also make a blue cheese dip from sour cream, mayonnaise and crumbled blue cheese.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|150 g||Corn chips|
|¼ tsp||Chilli powder|
|1 tsp||Ground cumin|
|1 kg||Chicken nibbles|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Place corn chips in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Place flour, spices and salt in a shallow bowl.
- Lightly whisk the egg with 1 tablespoon of water in another shallow bowl.
- Coat the chicken nibbles with the spicy flour and then into the egg and then the corn chips. Transfer to a single layer in a roasting dish.
- Cook for 35 minutes until crisp and cooked through.