( SERVES 4 )
This popular Asian dish is a one-pot meal, making cleanup easy.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1½ Ltr||Chicken stock|
|2 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|1||Red chilli, chopped and seeds removed|
|1 tbsp||Oyester sauce|
|300 g||Chicken breasts, cooked|
|2 tsp||Lemon grass, finely chopped ( available in jars)|
|1 tsp||Ginger, grated|
|1 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|12||Won ton wrappers|
|3||Spring onions, sliced|
- Place chicken stock in a large saucepan and heat, add garlic, chilli and oyster sauce, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chicken, lemon grass, ginger, fish sauce and sesame oil in a food processor and mix to a paste.
- Spread wonton wrappers out on a bench and place a large spoonful of chicken mixture on each. Draw wrappers up into a pouch and seal, brush edges with water if necessary.
- Add dumplings to the soup along with spring onions and simmer for 5 minutes until dumplings are floating.
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL