Mexican corn frittata with salsa
A simple, easy and cost effective mid-week meal.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|410 g||Corn kernels|
|1 tsp||Ground cumin|
|1 tsp||Ground coriander|
|½ tsp||Chilli powder|
|1 cup||Mexican salsa|
|2 cups||Salad greens|
- Combine finely chopped onion, corn, flour, cumin, coriander, chilli powder and salt.
- Add lightly beaten eggs and mix well.
- Pour into a 28cm greased frying pan and cook over a medium heat until the egg mixture starts to set.
- Heat the grill and brown the top of the frittata. Allow to stand for five minutes, then cut into wedges.
- Serve with avocado, Mexican salsa and salad greens.