Miso and prawn dumpling broth
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add the miso and cook for 1 minute.
- Halve one of the chillies and add to the pan with stock and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chilli and ginger. Set broth aside.
- Chop remaining chilli and place in a bowl with the prawns, coriander, garlic, soy sauce and egg white and mix to combine.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture on to a wrapper. Brush edges with water, fold over and press to seal. Bring the two points to the middle and pinch together. Repeat with remaining mixture and wrappers.
- Bring the broth to a simmer over medium heat. Add dumplings and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and cook for 1-2 minutes or until dumplings are cooked through and bok choy is tender.
- Top with the extra coriander to serve.