These sweet carrots have quickly become famous among The Little Grocer's customers
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Toss the carrots in the oil, juice and 3 tbsp of the molasses.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until the carrots just begin to blacken on the edges.
- Remove from oven, pour the remaining molasses over hot carrots and garnish with orange zest.
- Can be served hot or cold. Any citrus can be used in this recipe, so if you'd like a tangier dish use lemons or limes.
- Optional garnish: finely chopped kaffir lime leaves.