Fresh mozzarella winter salad
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|12||Brussels sprouts, small|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season|
|100 g||Mozzarella cheese, fresh|
|60 g||Walnuts, toasted|
|1 to drizzle||Avocado oil|
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC. If the sprouts are large, cut in half.
- Place in a baking dish, dot with butter then season and roast for approximately 15-20 minutes depending on the size.
- Tear the mozzarella into pieces. Core and slice the pear.
- To serve: plate the sprouts with any remaining buttery juices from the pan, then add the mozzarella, the pear and the walnuts.
- Squeeze the lime juice over each dish and then drizzle with avocado oil. Season and serve.