Quail egg salad with salmon and rocket
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|250 g||Cherry tomatoes|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil, (plus extra)|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|4||Boneless salmon fillets, (100g/fillet with skin on)|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 tsp||Wholegrain mustard|
|1||Lemon, (2 tsp juice)|
|3 handfuls||Rocket leaves|
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Toss the tomatoes in the oil, season and cook for 15 minutes then let cool.
- Heat a pan then cook the salmon, skin side down for 4 minutes or until crispy, turn and cook for a further 3 minutes, then let rest.
- In a clean pan, heat 1 Tbs of olive oil then crack the quail eggs in and let cook for 3 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pan.
- Whisk the oil, mustard and lemon together, season then add to the pan with the rocket and heat through until the rocket has just begun to wilt.
- Roughly break up the salmon and plate with the tomatoes, eggs and rocket,
- Drizzle over the mustard dressing and serve.