Gluten free chocolate chocolate chip cookies
( SERVES 12 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¾ cup||Butter, softened|
|1 cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Pure vanilla extract|
|1 tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|2 cups||Baking Mix, Healtheries do a GF version|
|½ tsp||Baking soda|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|100 g||Dark chocolate, use 70% cacao if you can find it|
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla together until pale and fluffy. Add the egg, mix well.
- Chop up the chocolate roughly. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Drop tablespoon-sized amounts on to baking sheet. Leave a bit of room between them as they'll spread out.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Allow to cool before transferring to your tummy or an airtight container.