(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan. Add the eggplant, onion, garlic and ginger.
- Fry gently for 5 minutes or until all ingredients have softened.
- Spoon into a saucepan then add the turmeric, chilli, sugar, vinegar, wine, water, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine then simmer gently for 30-40 minutes or until thick.
- Spoon into sterilised jars and seal. Once opened, this pickle can be refrigerated for 4 weeks.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL