Baked red curry chicken and eggplant sandwich
|1 tbsp||Red curry paste|
|½ cup||Coconut cream|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|4 slices||Eggplant, (sliced thick)|
|1 handful||Coriander leaves|
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Lay the chicken in a dish.
- Mix together the curry, coconut cream, lemon and salt then spoon over the chicken. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the eggplant slices on each side for 3 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Butter the bread then lay the lettuce, slices of chicken and eggplant.
- Drizzle with curry sauce and scatter with coriander leaves.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL