Broad beans, ricotta and mint on garlic toast
|1 clove||Garlic, very thinly sliced|
|2 cups||Broad beans|
|½ cup||Ricotta cheese|
|1 tbsp||Fresh mint, finely chopped, plus extra leaves to garnish|
|1 to drizzle||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Toast the baguette slices on both sides either on the BBQ or in a pan, until golden.
- Lay the garlic slices on the warm toast, on a serving platter.
- Blanch the broad beans then cool and peel.
- In a bowl, add the beans, ricotta, lemon and mint then gently combine.
- Spoon the mixture on the toast, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil then season with flaky sea salt and black pepper.
- Finish with a scattering of fresh mint leaves.