Fish en papilotte with baby carrots, ginger and dill
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 stalks||Celery, cut into 16|
|4 fillets||Fish, eg hapuku, snapper or blue cod|
|1 piece||Ginger, 5cm, peeled and finely sliced|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season|
|1 to drizzle||Avocado oil|
|1 sprig||Fresh dill|
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC. Lay four squares of baking paper, large enough to envelop the fish fillets, on a flat surface.
- Place 2 bay leaves in the centre of each then top with 4 sticks of celery.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil then blanch the carrots for 2 minutes, drain.
- Lay a fillet on top of each portion, then add 4 baby carrots. Sprinkle the ginger over evenly, and season.
- Drizzle over a little avocado oil then add a sprig of dill, reserving some to garnish.
- Fold the paper over the fish to create an envelope then bake for 10 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with extra dill scattered over.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL