Fried whitebait salad with avocado and orange
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|3 handfuls||Salad greens|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 tbsp||Grape seed oil|
- Peel and slice the avocado. Peel and segment 3 of the oranges.
- Arrange the avocado and oranges on a serving platter with the salad greens.
- Squeeze the third orange and combine the juice with the avocado oil and whisk in the honey.
- Heat a pan, add the grapeseed oil and butter then the whitebait. Cook for 3-4 minutes while gently stirring, then remove and spoon over the salad.
- Drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle with salt.