Chocolate, cognac and raspberry truffles
( SERVES 20 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|200 g||Dark chocolate, finely chopped|
|¼ cup||Cognac brandy|
|20||Raspberries, fresh or frozen|
|1 to dust||Dutch cocoa powder|
- Put the chocolate, cream and cognac in a small saucepan over a low heat.
- Stir gently until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a shallow dish and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Using a teaspoon, roll spoonfuls and place a raspberry in the centre and shape with your hands to form a ball.
- Arrange on a serving plate and dust with cocoa.