Chicken, porcini and leek pie
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. In a large pan, heat the oil then add the garlic, thyme, celery, onion and carrot.
- Stir over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the diced chicken and the leek. Stir, then add the porcini powder and flour.
- Stir for 2 minutes to remove any lumps, then add the wine and the stock. Season and let simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked. Let cool.
- Spoon the filling into a baking dish. Lay a sheet of puff pastry over the top and brush with the egg wash then bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL