Eskimo lolly cake
I used to look with wide eyes at the lolly cake in our local bakery. It would have been a dream to have had a slice of that in my lunchbox. This Kiwi classic is incredibly easy to make — mix and roll, no baking — and it goes a long way. Keep the slices thin so as not to overload the sugar levels.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 packet||Lollies, approx 190g Eskimo lollies|
|1 packet||Malt biscuits, approx 250g|
|½ can||Sweetened condensed milk|
- Break eskimos by hand into pieces.
- Crush biscuits to a rough crumb.
- Melt butter and condensed milk over a gentle heat.
- Mix all ingredients together, form into a log shape then roll in coconut.
- Chill for 4 hours. Slice and keep in fridge until needed.