Chilled tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella with white balsamic
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|12||Vine-ripened tomatoes, (small)|
|1 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp||White balsamic vinegar|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season|
|4 handfuls||Fresh basil|
- Slice the tomatoes into rounds then put in a bowl. Pour over the olive oil.
- Slice the cheese into similar sized rounds and add to the bowl.
- Drizzle over the balsamic and season well.
- Chill for at least an hour. Chill the serving plates.
- Arrange the tomato and cheese, alternating with basil, in a circle on four plates.
- Drizzle with a little more oil before serving.