Party food: Scallops wrapped in bacon
( SERVES 24 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
The delicious partnership of scallops and bacon is nicely complemented with wasabi aioli. A tasty party food option.
For more ideas on what to serve at your next party, go to our party food collection.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Roll scallops in bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Mix aioli and wasabi in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or on a barbecue.
- Cook scallops for 2 minutes each side.
- Serve hot with aioli.