Peas, Beans and Fresh Cheese with Mint and Pea Shoot
( SERVES 10 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 kg||Baby peas, fresh, shelled (or frozen baby peas)|
|500 g||Beans, fresh, trimmed and cut into 8cm lengths|
|200 g||Soft goats cheese, or creamy feta|
|1 handful||Mint leaves, fresh|
|½ cup||Pea shoots|
|1||Olive oil, citrus|
- Bring 2 large saucepans of salted water to the boil.
- Cook the peas and beans separately and once they’re cooked, immediately refresh under cold water.
- Drain well, then tip onto a warmed serving platter and mix them up.
- Crumble the cheese into small pieces, then distribute evenly over the vegetables with the mint.
- Scatter the pea shoots over the top and drizzle with a little citrus olive oil.