Festive Fare: Smoked paprika almonds
( SERVES 3 )
Easy and inexpensive to make, these smoked paprika almonds can be presented in a jar or little gift box tied with ribbon. A perfect gift this Christmas.
For more foodie gift ideas, check out the edible presents collection.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2½ cups||Almonds, raw natural, with skins on|
|2 tbsp||Smoked paprika|
|1 tsp||Flaky sea salt|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil, up to 3 tbsp|
- Heat oven to 180 degC.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Scatter almonds over prepared baking tray, sprinkle over smoked paprika and salt and drizzle over oil.
- Use your clean hands to toss everything together until almonds are well coated in mixture.
- Lay almonds out over oven tray in a single layer.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before storing in airtight jars.
- Season with more flaky sea salt if needed.