Salad of Smoked Snapper, Fried Potatoes, Wilted Spinach, Egg, Bacon and Labneh
People don't often think to include fish in a salad, but this smoked snapper and fried potato recipe will change your mind if anything can
|600 g||Smoked snapper|
|8||Gourmet potatoes, sliced|
|8 slices||Streaky bacon|
|4 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|4 slices||Sourdough bread, toasted|
- Remove any bones, and skin if desired, from the snapper and roughly break into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil the potatoes until just tender then drain. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan; add the potatoes and fry until golden. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel.
- Boil the eggs for 4 minutes, cool and peel. Cut into quarters.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan; when hot add the bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels then break into pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the fry pan, add the spinach and cook for a minute, until just wilted. Assemble all ingredients on plates, season and serve with labneh and toasted sourdough.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL