Caramel chocolate biscuit square
( SERVES 20 )
The caramel condensed milk gives it great flavour. You can have it as is, but chocolate adds to the decadence.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 packet||Plain biscuits, (round wine, malt or vanilla)|
|180 g||Butter, melted|
|400 g||Caramel flavoured sweetened condensed milk|
|2 cups||Threaded coconut|
|200 g||Dark chocolate, melts, melted|
- Preheat the oven to 175 degC.
- Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin until reduced to medium crumbs.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add butter, condensed milk and coconut, and mix together.
- Spoon into a 30cm x 18cm lined tin or dish and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Cool, then ice with melted chocolate.
- Chill until firm, then cut into squares or fingers.