Berry Yoghurt Ice-Blocks
( SERVES 6 )
These refreshing fruity ice-blocks are a great way to get fruit and flbre Into kids (and adults) .They'll think there eating a treat, when really they're just eating fruit!
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|500 g||Berries, Frozen (defrosted) or fresh|
|¾ cup||Natural yoghurt|
|2 tbsp||Runny honey|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
- Blend all the Ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Pour mixture into ice-block moulds.
- Pop in a stick and place in the freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight until frozen hard
- To unmould ice-blocks, run the mould under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the ice-blocks.
- They should come out easily.